Sunday, April 15, 2012

Why and Who


Welcome to my blog. It basically chronicles the planning, purchase and renovation of my new house via an FHA Mortgage under the 203(k) program, which will allow me to mortgage improvements by borrowing additional monies to pay for the work to be done.

Currently I rent. My motivation to move to a now property is in part based on my interest in buying and selling real estate. However, it wouldn't be honest of me to deny that it's a little bit because I can't stand living any longer without a dishwasher, washer and dryer.

A little bit about me: I am a (very) late 20 something who lives in Burlington, Vermont. I work in consumer packaged goods design/manufacturing for the beauty industry. My hobbies are fashion and real estate. I am engaged to a great guy who works in politics. We plan on moving from our rental into the new house once the renovation work is complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home